Follow this procedure to restore your EeePC to the state it was in on the happy day you first unboxed it. Please note that this will erase any personal changes you have made and files that you have saved on your EeePC. To reiterate - Your EeePC will be completely reset to newly out of the box from the factory state and will reflect none of your personal settings or files. I hope you have your files backed up. Don't say I didn't warn you.
- Press F2 while your EeePC is booting up to enter the bios
- Press the right arrow key to enter the "Advanced" tab
- Press the down arrow to highlight "OS Installation"
- Press the + key to change the setting from "Finished" to "Start"
- Press the right arrow key until you reach the "Exit" tab
- Make sure that "Exit & Save Changes" is highlighted
- Press Enter and then Enter again (OK) to accept changes
- Now Press F9 while your EeePC is booting
- Select "Restore Factory Settings" from the menu
- Type 'Yes' to confirm followed by enter
Don't forget to repeat the first few steps to set your "OS Installation" setting back to "Finished".